Friday, June 8, 2012

Artist Spotlight: CMH Design

Childhood is full of naps, laughs, and being worry free! Some people lose sight of that as they grow up, and others embrace their eternal inner child. Cindi, from Aurora, Colorado, created CMH Design and has been able to embrace her childhood by creating "Whee Ones". Being very fond of stuffed animals, she wanted to share the love. All Whee Ones are made of upcycled fabric remnants. Each one has a name and a story, too!

"My name is Georgette and I'm a monkey..."


"My name is Qwackers and I'm a Whee Duck..."


"I am Sgt. Woof and I am a Whee Military Dog. I am here to support two wonderful organizations combining our U.S. military and dogs. American's VetDogs and Nowzad."

These little guys are great gifts for little kids or big kids! They made great cuddle buddies and desk companions. Stop by Hapa Collective and pick one up, we promise they'll be your friends forever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment