Saturday, December 1, 2012

Artist Spotlight: Cherry on Top Designs

 
 
Meet Cherry on Top
Eclectic Designs for Your Lifestyle
 

Where are you located?
I hail from North Orange County.

Is crafting something you do full time or as a hobby?
Crafting is my favorite hobby. I have many different craft interests.
 
What inspired you to start crafting?
I think my crafting interests started in being a Girl Scout & learning different crafts while earning badges.
 
What is your favorite thing to make? Why?
I dabble in jewelry, sewing, stamp carving, metal embossing and making amusing items that make you smile. I enjoy taking something & giving it new life in another form...like a vinyl record into a bowl, or Scrabble letter tiles and displaying them to celebrate something or inspire or just share some love.

Stop by Hapa Collective and check out Cherry on Top Designs...Oh, the possibilities! A record bowl, inspiring scrabble signs, and fun scrabble tile rings. Great holiday gifts and stocking stuffers!



No comments:

Post a Comment